Family Lawyer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Family Lawyer from your computerBroderbund
. You can read more on Broderbund or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Family Lawyer at http://redirect.acendi.net/redirector?ProductID=BB-FL-11&ActionID=TechSupport
. Usually the Family Lawyer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Broderbund\Family Lawyer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Family Lawyer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Broderbund\Family Lawyer\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. FL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.47 MB (10974208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Family Lawyer. They occupy 17.62 MB (18480239
bytes) on disk.
- FL.exe (10.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (85.99 KB)
- IV3.EXE (4.36 MB)
- Plld.exe (2.61 MB)
- encore_reg.exe (100.12 KB)
This data is about Family Lawyer version 2010.11.22.01
alone. For other Family Lawyer versions please click below:
Family Lawyer is an application offered by the software company Broderbund. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Family Lawyer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Family Lawyer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Family Lawyer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Family Lawyer". If it is installed on your PC the Family Lawyer application will be found automatically. After you click Family Lawyer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Family Lawyer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Family Lawyer:
- The web site of the application is: http://redirect.acendi.net/redirector?ProductID=BB-FL-11&ActionID=TechSupport
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Broderbund\Family Lawyer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Family Lawyer.
8. After removing Family Lawyer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Family Lawyer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Family Lawyer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Family Lawyer by Broderbund from your PC, nor are we saying that Family Lawyer by Broderbund is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Family Lawyer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:57:24.517