Family Historian 3.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Family Historian 3.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Family Historian 3.0 from your PCCalico Pie Limited
. More information on Calico Pie Limited can be seen here
. Click on http://www.family-historian.co.uk
to get more info about Family Historian 3.0 on Calico Pie Limited's website. Family Historian 3.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Family Historian directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Family Historian 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Family Historian\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Family Historian 3.0's primary file takes around 2.45 MB (2568192 bytes) and is called fh.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Family Historian 3.0. They take about 2.55 MB (2669185
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (75.63 KB)
- fh.exe (2.45 MB)
- start.exe (23.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Family Historian 3.0 version 3.0
Family Historian 3.0 is an application released by the software company Calico Pie Limited. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Family Historian 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Family Historian 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Family Historian 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Family Historian 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Family Historian 3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Family Historian 3.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Family Historian 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Family Historian 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.family-historian.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Family Historian\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Family Historian 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Family Historian 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Family Historian 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Family Historian 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Family Historian 3.0 by Calico Pie Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Family Historian 3.0 by Calico Pie Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Family Historian 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 14:50:00.907