Family Feud Holiday
You can find below details on how to uninstall Family Feud Holiday for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Family Feud Holiday from your systemWildTangent
. More data about WildTangent can be seen here
. More details about Family Feud Holiday can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Family Feud Holiday program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FamilyFeudHoliday folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Family Feud Holiday's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FamilyFeudHoliday\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 1.78 MB (1861360 bytes) on disk and is labeled FamilyFeud-WT.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Family Feud Holiday. They occupy 2.95 MB (3094496
bytes) on disk.
- FamilyFeud-WT.exe (1.78 MB)
- FamilyFeud.exe (860.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Family Feud Holiday.
Family Feud Holiday is a program by WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Family Feud Holiday is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Family Feud Holiday with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Family Feud Holiday or simply activate the Search field and type in "Family Feud Holiday". The Family Feud Holiday program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Family Feud Holiday in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Family Feud Holiday, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Family Feud Holiday:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FamilyFeudHoliday\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Family Feud Holiday.
8. After uninstalling Family Feud Holiday, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Family Feud Holiday that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Family Feud Holiday using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Family Feud Holiday by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Family Feud Holiday by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Family Feud Holiday in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:29:24.573