Family 12 Max
This web page is about Family 12 Max for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Family 12 Max from your computerS.O.O.
. Further information on S.O.O. can be seen here
. More data about the app Family 12 Max can be seen at http://www.sanuel.com/ru/family
. Family 12 Max is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sanuel\Family 12 Max directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sanuel\Family 12 Max\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Family 12 Max. Family12Max.exe is the Family 12 Max's primary executable file and it takes close to 42.19 MB (44237944 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Family 12 Max. They occupy 42.97 MB (45052388
bytes) on disk.
- Family12Max.exe (42.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (795.36 KB)
The current web page applies to Family 12 Max version 12.1.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of Family 12 Max:
...click to view all...
Family 12 Max is a program offered by S.O.O.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Family 12 Max is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Family 12 Max using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Family 12 Max or simply activate the Search field and type in "Family 12 Max". If it exists on your system the Family 12 Max app will be found automatically. When you click Family 12 Max in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Family 12 Max, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Family 12 Max:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sanuel.com/ru/family
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sanuel\Family 12 Max\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Family 12 Max.
8. After removing Family 12 Max, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Family 12 Max which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Family 12 Max using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Family 12 Max by S.O.O. from your computer, we are not saying that Family 12 Max by S.O.O. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Family 12 Max in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 10:25:27.257