Fallout 3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Fallout 3 from your systemBethesda Softworks
. You can read more on Bethesda Softworks or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Fallout 3 at http://fallout.bethsoft.com
. Usually the Fallout 3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Fallout 3's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Fallout 3's primary file takes around 14.17 MB (14860728 bytes) and its name is Fallout3.exe.
Fallout 3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 31.98 MB (33533064
bytes) on disk:
- Fallout3.exe (14.17 MB)
- FalloutLauncher.exe (17.69 MB)
- GDFInstall.exe (117.43 KB)
The current page applies to Fallout 3 version 1.00.0000
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Fallout 3:
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you remove Fallout 3 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Fallout 3 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Fallout 3:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.RELOADED\Fallout 3 DLC
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout3
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\Fallout3.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\FalloutLauncher.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\GDFInstall.exe
Fallout 3 is a program by Bethesda Softworks. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Fallout 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Fallout 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fallout 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fallout 3". If it exists on your system the Fallout 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fallout 3 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fallout 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fallout 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://fallout.bethsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fallout 3.
8. After uninstalling Fallout 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fallout 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fallout 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fallout 3 by Bethesda Softworks from your computer, we are not saying that Fallout 3 by Bethesda Softworks is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fallout 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:51:45.053