Falco Lines 1.0
This page is about Falco Lines 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Falco Lines 1.0 from your computerFalco Software, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Falco Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.Falcoware.com
to get more details about Falco Lines 1.0 on Falco Software, Inc.'s website. Usually the Falco Lines 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Falco Lines folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Falco Lines 1.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Falco Lines\unins000.exe". FalcoLines.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.60 MB (1681920 bytes) on disk.
Falco Lines 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.28 MB (2389274
bytes) on disk:
- FalcoLines.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Falco Lines 1.0 version 1.0
Falco Lines 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Falco Lines 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Falco Lines 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Falco Lines 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Falco Lines 1.0". If it exists on your system the Falco Lines 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Falco Lines 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Falco Lines 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Falco Lines 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Falco Lines\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Falco Lines 1.0.
8. After removing Falco Lines 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Falco Lines 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Falco Lines 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Falco Lines 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Falco Lines 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Falco Lines 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:16:03.730