Fairy Quest Free Trial
You can find below details on how to uninstall Fairy Quest Free Trial for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fairy Quest Free Trial from your computerMeridian 93
. Further information on Meridian 93 can be found here
. You can read more about on Fairy Quest Free Trial at http://www.arcadetown.com
. Usually the Fairy Quest Free Trial application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FairyQuest_at folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Fairy Quest Free Trial is C:\Program Files (x86)\FairyQuest_at\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.97 MB (2068480 bytes) on disk and is titled flowers.exe.
Fairy Quest Free Trial installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.64 MB (2764058
bytes) on disk.
- flowers.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Fairy Quest Free Trial is an application marketed by the software company Meridian 93. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Fairy Quest Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Fairy Quest Free Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fairy Quest Free Trial or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fairy Quest Free Trial". If it is installed on your PC the Fairy Quest Free Trial application will be found very quickly. After you select Fairy Quest Free Trial in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fairy Quest Free Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fairy Quest Free Trial:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FairyQuest_at\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fairy Quest Free Trial.
8. After removing Fairy Quest Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fairy Quest Free Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fairy Quest Free Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fairy Quest Free Trial by Meridian 93 from your computer, we are not saying that Fairy Quest Free Trial by Meridian 93 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Fairy Quest Free Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 08:59:44.660