FairStars Recorder 3.35
You can find below details on how to uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.35 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.35 from your computerFairStars Soft
. Additional info about FairStars Soft can be seen here
. Please open http://www.fairstars.com
if you want to read more on FairStars Recorder 3.35 on FairStars Soft's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\FairStars Recorder folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling FairStars Recorder 3.35 is C:\Program Files\FairStars Recorder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FairStars Recorder 3.35's primary file takes around 1.06 MB (1112064 bytes) and its name is Recorder.exe.
The executable files below are part of FairStars Recorder 3.35. They occupy an average of 2.38 MB (2492991
bytes) on disk.
- FSRecSched.exe (128.00 KB)
- FSRecSchedUnInst.exe (68.00 KB)
- Recorder.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about FairStars Recorder 3.35 version 3.35
FairStars Recorder 3.35 is an application released by FairStars Soft. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase FairStars Recorder 3.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FairStars Recorder 3.35 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FairStars Recorder 3.35 or simply click the Search field and type in "FairStars Recorder 3.35". If it is installed on your PC the FairStars Recorder 3.35 app will be found very quickly. After you click FairStars Recorder 3.35 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FairStars Recorder 3.35, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FairStars Recorder 3.35:
- The software company is: http://www.fairstars.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FairStars Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FairStars Recorder 3.35.
8. After removing FairStars Recorder 3.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FairStars Recorder 3.35 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FairStars Recorder 3.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FairStars Recorder 3.35 by FairStars Soft from your PC, we are not saying that FairStars Recorder 3.35 by FairStars Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FairStars Recorder 3.35 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 09:45:34.527