FairStars Recorder 3.25
FairStars Recorder 3.25 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.25 from your computerFairStars Soft
. You can read more on FairStars Soft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.fairstars.com
to get more information about FairStars Recorder 3.25 on FairStars Soft's website. Usually the FairStars Recorder 3.25 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FairStars Recorder folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FairStars Recorder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.25. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.05 MB (1098240 bytes) on disk and is titled Recorder.exe.
FairStars Recorder 3.25 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.78 MB (1863450
bytes) on disk.
- FSRecSchedUnInst.exe (68.00 KB)
- Recorder.exe (1.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to FairStars Recorder 3.25 version 3.25
FairStars Recorder 3.25 is an application released by the software company FairStars Soft. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase FairStars Recorder 3.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FairStars Recorder 3.25 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FairStars Recorder 3.25 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FairStars Recorder 3.25". The FairStars Recorder 3.25 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FairStars Recorder 3.25 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FairStars Recorder 3.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FairStars Recorder 3.25:
- The software company is: http://www.fairstars.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FairStars Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.25.
8. After removing FairStars Recorder 3.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FairStars Recorder 3.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FairStars Recorder 3.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.25 by FairStars Soft from your PC, we are not saying that FairStars Recorder 3.25 by FairStars Soft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.25 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:02:23.850