This page is about FairBot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall FairBot from your systemBinteko Software
. You can find out more on Binteko Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about FairBot can be seen at http://www.binteko.com
. Usually the FairBot application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FairBot's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\unins000.exe. FairBot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.11 MB (5362176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FairBot. They occupy 5.80 MB (6080161
bytes) on disk.
- FairBot.exe (5.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.91
of FairBot. You can find below info on other application versions of FairBot:
...click to view all...
FairBot is a program by the software company Binteko Software. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase FairBot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FairBot from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FairBot or simply activate the Search field and type in "FairBot". If it exists on your system the FairBot program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FairBot in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FairBot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FairBot:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.binteko.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FairBot.
8. After removing FairBot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FairBot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FairBot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FairBot by Binteko Software from your PC, we are not saying that FairBot by Binteko Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FairBot in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 13:42:51.977