This page is about FairBot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall FairBot from your PCBinteko Software
. You can find out more on Binteko Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about FairBot can be seen at http://www.binteko.com
. Usually the FairBot application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FairBot's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\unins000.exe. FairBot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.11 MB (5362176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FairBot. They occupy 5.80 MB (6080161
bytes) on disk.
- FairBot.exe (5.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.91
of FairBot. You can find below info on other application versions of FairBot:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove FairBot from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FairBot from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall FairBot:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Binteko Software\FairBot
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\FairBot.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\FairBot.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\File_id.diz
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\LIBEAY32.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\0_secs.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\1_min.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\10_mins.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\10_secs.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\2_mins.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\20_secs.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\30_secs.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\5_mins.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\fully_matched.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\fully_matched_short.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\inplay.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\off-time.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\partially_matched.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\partially_matched_short.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\Sound\suspended.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\SSLEAY32.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Binteko Software\FairBot\cache_vi_400.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Binteko Software\FairBot\FacetedSearchParams.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Binteko Software\FairBot\MenuCache.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Binteko Software\FairBot\MyMarkets.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\FairBot.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Binteko Software\FairBot
FairBot is a program offered by Binteko Software. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall FairBot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FairBot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FairBot or simply activate the Search field and type in "FairBot". The FairBot app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FairBot in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FairBot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FairBot:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.binteko.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FairBot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FairBot.
8. After removing FairBot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FairBot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FairBot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FairBot by Binteko Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FairBot by Binteko Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FairBot in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 13:42:51.977