This info is about FaderController ver3.3m for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FaderController ver3.3m from your computerVivas
. You can read more on Vivas or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.terra.dti.ne.jp/~vivas/
if you want to read more on FaderController ver3.3m on Vivas's page. Usually the FaderController ver3.3m program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FaderController folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\FaderController\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FaderController ver3.3m. The application's main executable file has a size of 211.50 KB (216576 bytes) on disk and is called fctrlr3.exe.
FaderController ver3.3m installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 282.01 KB (288775
bytes) on disk.
- fctrlr3.exe (211.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.51 KB)
This info is about FaderController ver3.3m version 3.3
FaderController ver3.3m is a program by Vivas. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall FaderController ver3.3m is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FaderController ver3.3m from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FaderController ver3.3m or simply click the Search feature and type in "FaderController ver3.3m". The FaderController ver3.3m program will be found very quickly. After you click FaderController ver3.3m in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FaderController ver3.3m, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FaderController ver3.3m:
- The software company is: http://www.terra.dti.ne.jp/~vivas/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FaderController\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FaderController ver3.3m.
8. After uninstalling FaderController ver3.3m, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FaderController ver3.3m that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FaderController ver3.3m using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FaderController ver3.3m by Vivas from your computer, we are not saying that FaderController ver3.3m by Vivas is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FaderController ver3.3m supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:42:51.773