This web page is about Faceware Analyzer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Faceware Analyzer from your systemFaceware Technologies
. Check out here
for more information on Faceware Technologies. Faceware Analyzer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Faceware\Analyzer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Faceware Analyzer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Faceware\Analyzer\Uninstaller.exe. Analyzer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
Faceware Analyzer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 71.66 MB (75141185
bytes) on disk.
- Analyzer.exe (1.13 MB)
- AnalyzerBatch.exe (677.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (34.77 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (34.70 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (418.06 KB)
The current web page applies to Faceware Analyzer version 184.108.40.2060
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Faceware Analyzer:
...click to view all...
Faceware Analyzer is a program released by the software company Faceware Technologies. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Faceware Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Faceware Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Faceware Analyzer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Faceware Analyzer". The Faceware Analyzer app will be found very quickly. When you click Faceware Analyzer in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Faceware Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Faceware Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling Faceware Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Faceware Analyzer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Faceware Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Faceware Analyzer by Faceware Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Faceware Analyzer by Faceware Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Faceware Analyzer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 15:41:32.997