Faces of War
Faces of War is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Faces of War from your systemBest Way
. More data about Best Way can be found here
. Please follow http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/faces-of-war
if you want to read more on Faces of War on Best Way's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Faces of War directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Faces of War by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Faces of War's primary file takes about 7.10 MB (7439888 bytes) and is called facesofwar.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Faces of War. They occupy about 14.88 MB (15602552
bytes) on disk.
- facesofwar.exe (7.10 MB)
- fowed.exe (6.92 MB)
- fow.dsa.exe (384.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Faces of War is an application released by the software company Best Way. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Faces of War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Faces of War with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Faces of War or simply click the Search feature and type in "Faces of War". The Faces of War program will be found very quickly. When you click Faces of War in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Faces of War, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Faces of War:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/faces-of-war
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Faces of War.
8. After removing Faces of War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Faces of War which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Faces of War with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Faces of War by Best Way from your PC, nor are we saying that Faces of War by Best Way is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Faces of War in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:37:50.297