Faces of War
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Faces of War for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Faces of War from your PCAsreBazi, Inc.
. You can find out more on AsreBazi, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.asrebazi.com/
if you want to read more on Faces of War on AsreBazi, Inc.'s page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ABM\Faces of War folder (same installation drive as Windows). Faces of War's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ABM\Faces of War\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 16.73 MB (17539072 bytes) on disk and is named facesofwar.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Faces of War. They take 19.29 MB (20229401
bytes) on disk.
- facesofwar.exe (16.73 MB)
- Registration.exe (848.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- fow.ds.exe (692.00 KB)
- fow.dsa.exe (412.00 KB)
Faces of War is an application offered by the software company AsreBazi, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Faces of War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Faces of War from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Faces of War or simply click the Search feature and type in "Faces of War". The Faces of War application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Faces of War in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Faces of War, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Faces of War:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.asrebazi.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ABM\Faces of War\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Faces of War.
8. After uninstalling Faces of War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Faces of War which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Faces of War with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Faces of War by AsreBazi, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Faces of War by AsreBazi, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Faces of War in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:44:22.730