This web page is about FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 from your systemSecurityXploded
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SecurityXploded. Please open http://www.securityxploded.com
if you want to read more on FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 on SecurityXploded's web page. FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SecurityXploded\FacebookPasswordDecryptor directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 is C:\Program Files\SecurityXploded\FacebookPasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named FacebookPasswordDecryptor.exe and it has a size of 3.20 MB (3353088 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0. They take about 3.58 MB (3754431
bytes) on disk.
- FacebookPasswordDecryptor.exe (3.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (391.94 KB)
This page is about FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 version 7.0
FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\FacebookPasswordDecryptor.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 is a program by the software company SecurityXploded. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0". If it is installed on your PC the FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.securityxploded.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SecurityXploded\FacebookPasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0.
8. After removing FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 by SecurityXploded from your PC, we are not saying that FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 by SecurityXploded is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FacebookPasswordDecryptor v7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 06:00:59.803