Face Smoother 1.17
This page is about Face Smoother 1.17 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Face Smoother 1.17 from your computerPhoto Editor Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Photo Editor Software, Inc.. More details about the software Face Smoother 1.17 can be seen at http://www.picget.net
. Face Smoother 1.17 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Face Smoother directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Face Smoother 1.17's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Face Smoother\unins000.exe. smoother.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.52 MB (1591808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Face Smoother 1.17. They take about 2.24 MB (2344848
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (76.98 KB)
- smoother.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Face Smoother 1.17 version 1.17
Face Smoother 1.17 is a program released by the software company Photo Editor Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Face Smoother 1.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Face Smoother 1.17 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Face Smoother 1.17 or simply click the Search field and type in "Face Smoother 1.17". If it exists on your system the Face Smoother 1.17 application will be found very quickly. After you click Face Smoother 1.17 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Face Smoother 1.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Face Smoother 1.17:
- The software company is: http://www.picget.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Face Smoother\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Face Smoother 1.17.
8. After removing Face Smoother 1.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Face Smoother 1.17 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Face Smoother 1.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Face Smoother 1.17 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Face Smoother 1.17 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Face Smoother 1.17 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:52:56.683