Face Sense Utility Settings
This info is about Face Sense Utility Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Face Sense Utility Settings from your PCFujitsu LIMITED
. More information on Fujitsu LIMITED can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fujitsu\FaceSenseUtility\FaceSave directory (same installation drive as Windows). Face Sense Utility Settings's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fujitsu\FaceSenseUtility\FaceSave\setup.exe /u. FaceSave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 501.86 KB (513904 bytes) on disk.
Face Sense Utility Settings contains of the executables below. They take 799.72 KB (818912
bytes) on disk.
- FaceSave.exe (501.86 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (297.86 KB)
The current page applies to Face Sense Utility Settings version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Face Sense Utility Settings versions:
Face Sense Utility Settings is a program marketed by the software company Fujitsu LIMITED. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Face Sense Utility Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Face Sense Utility Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Face Sense Utility Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "Face Sense Utility Settings". If it exists on your system the Face Sense Utility Settings program will be found automatically. When you select Face Sense Utility Settings in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Face Sense Utility Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Face Sense Utility Settings.
8. After uninstalling Face Sense Utility Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Face Sense Utility Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Face Sense Utility Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Face Sense Utility Settings by Fujitsu LIMITED from your PC, nor are we saying that Face Sense Utility Settings by Fujitsu LIMITED is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Face Sense Utility Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 05:06:28.183