F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point
F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point from your systemMonolith
. More info about Monolith can be read here
. F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FEAR Ultimate Shooter Edition directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled fear_publictools_108.exe and its approximative size is 640.34 MB (671441087 bytes).
F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point is comprised of the following executables which take 841.81 MB (882706929
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Config.exe (96.00 KB)
- FEAR.exe (1.89 MB)
- FEARMP.exe (5.73 MB)
- FEARServer.exe (216.00 KB)
- fpupdate.exe (219.50 KB)
- WMFADist.exe (1.95 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- fear_publictools_108.exe (640.34 MB)
- fear_server_en_108.exe (167.49 MB)
- ConfigXP.exe (96.00 KB)
- FEARXP.exe (8.86 MB)
- Launcher.exe (356.00 KB)
- runme.exe (40.00 KB)
- ConfigXP2.exe (96.00 KB)
- FEARServerXP.exe (304.00 KB)
- FEARXP2.exe (8.86 MB)
- Launcher.exe (356.00 KB)
- binkplay.exe (111.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 21110
F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point is an application offered by Monolith . Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point". The F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point.
8. After uninstalling F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point by Monolith from your computer, we are not saying that F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point by Monolith is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:43:31.090