F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin from your PCMonolith
. You can read more on Monolith or check for application updates here
. More information about the software F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin can be seen at http://www.lith.com
. Usually the F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin application is to be found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FEAR2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin's main executable file and it takes around 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. They occupy about 18.76 MB (19673976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
This web page is about F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin version 2
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 16450
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin is an application marketed by Monolith. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin". The F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin application will be found very quickly. After you click F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin:
- The software company is: http://www.lith.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
8. After uninstalling F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin by Monolith from your computer, we are not saying that F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin by Monolith is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:17:02.410