This page is about F.E.A.R. for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall F.E.A.R. from your PCMonolith
. More data about Monolith can be read here
. More information about F.E.A.R. can be found at http://www.whatisfear.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FEAR Ultimate Shooter Edition directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for F.E.A.R. is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled fear_publictools_108.exe and its approximative size is 640.34 MB (671441087 bytes).
F.E.A.R. contains of the executables below. They take 841.81 MB (882706929
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Config.exe (96.00 KB)
- FEAR.exe (1.89 MB)
- FEARMP.exe (5.73 MB)
- FEARServer.exe (216.00 KB)
- fpupdate.exe (219.50 KB)
- WMFADist.exe (1.95 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- fear_publictools_108.exe (640.34 MB)
- fear_server_en_108.exe (167.49 MB)
- ConfigXP.exe (96.00 KB)
- FEARXP.exe (8.86 MB)
- Launcher.exe (356.00 KB)
- runme.exe (40.00 KB)
- ConfigXP2.exe (96.00 KB)
- FEARServerXP.exe (304.00 KB)
- FEARXP2.exe (8.86 MB)
- Launcher.exe (356.00 KB)
- binkplay.exe (111.50 KB)
If planning to uninstall F.E.A.R. you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall F.E.A.R. from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FEAR Ultimate Shooter Edition
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FEAR Ultimate Shooter Edition\21090_install.vdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FEAR Ultimate Shooter Edition\binkw32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FEAR Ultimate Shooter Edition\Config.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FEAR Ultimate Shooter Edition\Config.Strdb00p
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 21090
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\wb games\f.e.a.r. ultimate shooter edition
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 21090\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 21110\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 21120\InstallLocation
F.E.A.R. is an application offered by Monolith . Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove F.E.A.R. is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove F.E.A.R. with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find F.E.A.R. or simply click the Search feature and type in "F.E.A.R.". The F.E.A.R. application will be found automatically. When you click F.E.A.R. in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about F.E.A.R., from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for F.E.A.R.:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.whatisfear.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall F.E.A.R..
8. After uninstalling F.E.A.R., Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong F.E.A.R. that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling F.E.A.R. with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall F.E.A.R. by Monolith from your PC, we are not saying that F.E.A.R. by Monolith is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall F.E.A.R. in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:18:29.230