FVD Player 1.0.9
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FVD Player 1.0.9 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FVD Player 1.0.9 from your systemflashvideodownloader.org
. Open here
where you can find out more on flashvideodownloader.org. Please follow http://flashvideodownloader.org/
if you want to read more on FVD Player 1.0.9 on flashvideodownloader.org's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\FVD Player folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. FVD Player 1.0.9's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FVD Player\unins000.exe. FVD Player.exe is the FVD Player 1.0.9's main executable file and it occupies around 1,021.09 KB (1045600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FVD Player 1.0.9. They occupy 2.14 MB (2249001
bytes) on disk.
- FVD Player.exe (1,021.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.9
of FVD Player 1.0.9.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by FVD Player 1.0.9 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\default.m3u
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\FLVSplitter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\LAV\avcodec-lav-53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\LAV\avfilter-lav-2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\LAV\avformat-lav-53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\LAV\avutil-lav-51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\LAV\LAVAudio.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\LAV\LAVSplitter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\LAV\LAVVideo.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\LAV\libbluray.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\LAV\swscale-lav-2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\MatroskaSplitter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\MP4Splitter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\MpaDecFilter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\MPCVideoDec.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\Mpeg2DecFilter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\filters\MpegSplitter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\FVD Player.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\innopsapi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\Language\English.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\Language\Russian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\winico.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\FVD Player.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\FVD Player.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\FVD Player.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FVD Player_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FVD Player\FVD Player.exe
FVD Player 1.0.9 is a program released by flashvideodownloader.org. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove FVD Player 1.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FVD Player 1.0.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FVD Player 1.0.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FVD Player 1.0.9". The FVD Player 1.0.9 program will be found automatically. When you select FVD Player 1.0.9 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FVD Player 1.0.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FVD Player 1.0.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://flashvideodownloader.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FVD Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FVD Player 1.0.9.
8. After uninstalling FVD Player 1.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FVD Player 1.0.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FVD Player 1.0.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FVD Player 1.0.9 by flashvideodownloader.org from your PC, nor are we saying that FVD Player 1.0.9 by flashvideodownloader.org is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FVD Player 1.0.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:32:57.493