FTP Manager Lite 2
FTP Manager Lite 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FTP Manager Lite 2 from your systemDeskShare Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on DeskShare Inc.. Click on http://www.deskshare.com
to get more data about FTP Manager Lite 2 on DeskShare Inc.'s website. FTP Manager Lite 2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Deskshare\FTP Manager Lite folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Deskshare\FTP Manager Lite\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FTP Manager Lite 2. FTP Manager Lite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 25.06 MB (26280008 bytes) on disk.
FTP Manager Lite 2 contains of the executables below. They take 25.93 MB (27193768
bytes) on disk.
- DSProductDownloader.exe (53.17 KB)
- FTP Manager Lite.exe (25.06 MB)
- unins001.exe (839.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of FTP Manager Lite 2. Click on the links below for other FTP Manager Lite 2 versions:
FTP Manager Lite 2 is a program marketed by the software company DeskShare Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase FTP Manager Lite 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FTP Manager Lite 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FTP Manager Lite 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "FTP Manager Lite 2". If it is installed on your PC the FTP Manager Lite 2 program will be found very quickly. When you select FTP Manager Lite 2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FTP Manager Lite 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FTP Manager Lite 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deskshare\FTP Manager Lite\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FTP Manager Lite 2.
8. After uninstalling FTP Manager Lite 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FTP Manager Lite 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FTP Manager Lite 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FTP Manager Lite 2 by DeskShare Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FTP Manager Lite 2 by DeskShare Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FTP Manager Lite 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 12:56:44.550