FSLSpotLights v188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FSLSpotLights v184.108.40.206 from your PCFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. Further information on FlightSimLabs, Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.flightsimlabs.com
to get more data about FSLSpotLights v220.127.116.11 on FlightSimLabs, Ltd.'s website. FSLSpotLights v18.104.22.168 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall FSLSpotLights v22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. FSLSpotLightManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.10 MB (2206384 bytes) on disk.
FSLSpotLights v126.96.36.199 is composed of the following executables which take 2.88 MB (3016280
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (707.74 KB)
- FSLService.exe (83.17 KB)
- FSLSpotLightManager.exe (2.10 MB)
The current page applies to FSLSpotLights v188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
If you're planning to uninstall FSLSpotLights v220.127.116.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\FSLDLLXML.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\FSLService\FSLService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\de\Telerik.Windows.Controls.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\de\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\de-DE\RadWrapper.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\en-US\RadWrapper.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\es\Telerik.Windows.Controls.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\es\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\fr\Telerik.Windows.Controls.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\fr\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\FSL.SimConnect.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\FSLSpotLightManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\Gat.Controls.AboutBox.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\hu\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\Interop.eWebControl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\it\Telerik.Windows.Controls.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\it\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\nl\Telerik.Windows.Controls.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\pt-BR\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\RadWrapper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\ro\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\ru\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\sv\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\Telerik.Windows.Controls.Data.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\Telerik.Windows.Controls.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\Telerik.Windows.Controls.Input.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\Telerik.Windows.Data.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\Telerik.Windows.Diagrams.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\tr\Telerik.Windows.Controls.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\Manager\zh-Hans\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\unins000.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\FSLabs Service\ImagePath
FSLSpotLights v18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove FSLSpotLights v22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FSLSpotLights v126.96.36.199 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FSLSpotLights v188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FSLSpotLights v184.108.40.206". The FSLSpotLights v220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FSLSpotLights v18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FSLSpotLights v22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FSLSpotLights v126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FSLSpotLights v188.8.131.52.
8. After removing FSLSpotLights v184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FSLSpotLights v220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FSLSpotLights v18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FSLSpotLights v22.214.171.124 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that FSLSpotLights v126.96.36.199 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FSLSpotLights v188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 18:22:58.357