FPlus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FPlus from your computerPlus24h.com
. You can read more on Plus24h.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about FPlus at http://www.plus24h.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus24h.com\FPlus directory (same installation drive as Windows). FPlus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.34 MB (6648320 bytes) on disk.
FPlus is composed of the following executables which take 12.55 MB (13157888
bytes) on disk:
- FPlus.exe (6.34 MB)
- FPlusAccount.exe (1.26 MB)
- FPlusChrome.exe (3.02 MB)
- FPlusScheduler.exe (1.41 MB)
- UpdateFPlus.exe (535.00 KB)
The current web page applies to FPlus version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of FPlus:
FPlus is a program marketed by Plus24h.com. Some users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove FPlus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FPlus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FPlus or simply click the Search field and type in "FPlus". If it exists on your system the FPlus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FPlus in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FPlus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FPlus.
8. After removing FPlus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FPlus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FPlus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FPlus by Plus24h.com from your PC, we are not saying that FPlus by Plus24h.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FPlus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 15:31:37.807