FORScan version 2.3.11.beta
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove FORScan version 2.3.11.beta for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FORScan version 2.3.11.beta from your systemAlexey Savin
. Take a look here
for more information on Alexey Savin. You can get more details on FORScan version 2.3.11.beta at http://www.forscan.org
. Usually the FORScan version 2.3.11.beta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FORScan version 2.3.11.beta's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.10 MB (1151488 bytes) on disk and is titled FORScan.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FORScan version 2.3.11.beta. They take 1.79 MB (1874977
bytes) on disk.
- FORScan.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.53 KB)
This info is about FORScan version 2.3.11.beta version 2.3.11.
FORScan version 2.3.11.beta is an application marketed by Alexey Savin. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall FORScan version 2.3.11.beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FORScan version 2.3.11.beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FORScan version 2.3.11.beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "FORScan version 2.3.11.beta". The FORScan version 2.3.11.beta program will be found automatically. After you select FORScan version 2.3.11.beta in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FORScan version 2.3.11.beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FORScan version 2.3.11.beta:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.forscan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FORScan version 2.3.11.beta.
8. After removing FORScan version 2.3.11.beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FORScan version 2.3.11.beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FORScan version 2.3.11.beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FORScan version 2.3.11.beta by Alexey Savin from your PC, nor are we saying that FORScan version 2.3.11.beta by Alexey Savin is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FORScan version 2.3.11.beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 08:57:48.623