FMS File Size 2.7.6
This page contains thorough information on how to remove FMS File Size 2.7.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FMS File Size 2.7.6 from your PCFileManagerSoft Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on FileManagerSoft Ltd.. More data about the software FMS File Size 2.7.6 can be found at http://www.File-Size.net/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\FMS File Size folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. FMS File Size 2.7.6's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FMS File Size\unins000.exe". FMS File Size 2.7.6's primary file takes around 1.62 MB (1700352 bytes) and is named FileSize.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FMS File Size 2.7.6. They take 3.09 MB (3240849
bytes) on disk.
- FileSize.exe (1.62 MB)
- FMSFileSizeSetup.exe (803.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.6
of FMS File Size 2.7.6.
FMS File Size 2.7.6 is an application marketed by the software company FileManagerSoft Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall FMS File Size 2.7.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FMS File Size 2.7.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FMS File Size 2.7.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FMS File Size 2.7.6". If it exists on your system the FMS File Size 2.7.6 app will be found automatically. After you click FMS File Size 2.7.6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FMS File Size 2.7.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FMS File Size 2.7.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.File-Size.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FMS File Size\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FMS File Size 2.7.6.
8. After uninstalling FMS File Size 2.7.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FMS File Size 2.7.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FMS File Size 2.7.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FMS File Size 2.7.6 by FileManagerSoft Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that FMS File Size 2.7.6 by FileManagerSoft Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FMS File Size 2.7.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:51:51.233