This info is about FLVPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FLVPlayer from your computerFLVPlayer
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on FLVPlayer. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FLVPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for FLVPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\FLVPlayer\uninst.exe. FLVPlayer.exe is the FLVPlayer's main executable file and it occupies around 380.75 KB (389888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FLVPlayer. They take an average of 436.20 KB (446672
bytes) on disk.
- FLVPlayer.exe (380.75 KB)
- uninst.exe (55.45 KB)
This page is about FLVPlayer version 2.126473
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
FLVPlayer is a program by the software company FLVPlayer. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase FLVPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FLVPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FLVPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FLVPlayer". If it exists on your system the FLVPlayer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FLVPlayer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FLVPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FLVPlayer.
8. After removing FLVPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FLVPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FLVPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FLVPlayer by FLVPlayer from your PC, we are not saying that FLVPlayer by FLVPlayer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FLVPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:28:51.337