This info is about FLVPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FLVPlayer from your systemFLVPlayer
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on FLVPlayer. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FLVPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for FLVPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\FLVPlayer\uninst.exe. FLVPlayer.exe is the FLVPlayer's main executable file and it occupies around 380.75 KB (389888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FLVPlayer. They take an average of 436.20 KB (446672
bytes) on disk.
- FLVPlayer.exe (380.75 KB)
- uninst.exe (55.45 KB)
This page is about FLVPlayer version 2.126473
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FLVPlayer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6RCF5C7I\FLVPlayer_marmar_injection_fs_large.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FYSUZEP3\FLVPlayer.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FLVPlayer\FLVPlayer.exe
FLVPlayer is a program offered by FLVPlayer. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove FLVPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FLVPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FLVPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FLVPlayer". The FLVPlayer app will be found automatically. When you select FLVPlayer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FLVPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FLVPlayer.
8. After uninstalling FLVPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FLVPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FLVPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FLVPlayer by FLVPlayer from your PC, nor are we saying that FLVPlayer by FLVPlayer is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FLVPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:28:51.337