FLV Player (remove only)
This web page is about FLV Player (remove only) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FLVM Player directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. FLVMPlayer.exe is the FLV Player (remove only)'s primary executable file and it takes circa 220.00 KB (225280 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall FLV Player (remove only) from your PC
FLV Player (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 422.60 KB (432745
bytes) on disk.
- FLVMPlayer.exe (220.00 KB)
- FLVPlayerUninstaller.exe (159.39 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (43.22 KB)
When planning to uninstall FLV Player (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FLVM Player
Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall FLV Player (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FLV Player (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FLV Player (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FLV Player (remove only)". If it exists on your system the FLV Player (remove only) application will be found automatically. After you select FLV Player (remove only) in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FLV Player (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FLV Player (remove only).
8. After uninstalling FLV Player (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FLV Player (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FLV Player (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130