FLV Player X
FLV Player X is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall FLV Player X from your systemRadical Software Ltd
. You can find out more on Radical Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.radicalsoft.com/
if you want to read more on FLV Player X on Radical Software Ltd's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Archivos de programa\FLV Player X directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Archivos de programa\FLV Player X\FLVPlayerXUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FLV Player X. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled FLV Player X.exe.
FLV Player X is composed of the following executables which occupy 149.61 KB (153196
bytes) on disk:
- FLV Player X.exe (64.00 KB)
- FLVPlayerXUninstall.exe (85.61 KB)
This info is about FLV Player X version 1.0.1
FLV Player X is a program marketed by Radical Software Ltd. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove FLV Player X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FLV Player X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FLV Player X or simply click the Search feature and type in "FLV Player X". The FLV Player X app will be found automatically. When you select FLV Player X in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FLV Player X, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FLV Player X:
- The software company is: http://www.radicalsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\FLV Player X\FLVPlayerXUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FLV Player X.
8. After uninstalling FLV Player X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FLV Player X that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FLV Player X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FLV Player X by Radical Software Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that FLV Player X by Radical Software Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FLV Player X in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:47:00.613