FLV Converter 3
FLV Converter 3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall FLV Converter 3 from your PCXilisoft
. You can read more on Xilisoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.xilisoft.com
to get more details about FLV Converter 3 on Xilisoft's website. Usually the FLV Converter 3 program is to be found in the C:\Programmi\Xilisoft\FLV Converter 3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove FLV Converter 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programmi\Xilisoft\FLV Converter 3\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) on disk and is called videoenc.exe.
The following executable files are contained in FLV Converter 3. They occupy 1.23 MB (1288568
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.37 KB)
- VCW.exe (336.00 KB)
- videoenc.exe (724.00 KB)
The current page applies to FLV Converter 3 version 3.1.21.0110
FLV Converter 3 is an application by Xilisoft. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall FLV Converter 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FLV Converter 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FLV Converter 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "FLV Converter 3". If it is installed on your PC the FLV Converter 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FLV Converter 3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FLV Converter 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FLV Converter 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Xilisoft\FLV Converter 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FLV Converter 3.
8. After uninstalling FLV Converter 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FLV Converter 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FLV Converter 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FLV Converter 3 by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that FLV Converter 3 by Xilisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FLV Converter 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 13:15:17.543