FILEminimizer PDF is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FILEminimizer PDF from your computerbalesio AG
. You can read more on balesio AG or check for application updates here
. More info about the program FILEminimizer PDF can be seen at http://www.balesio.com
. FILEminimizer PDF is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILEminimizer PDF folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing FILEminimizer PDF is C:\Program Files (x86)\FILEminimizer PDF\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called FILEminimizer.exe and occupies 1.70 MB (1780528 bytes).
FILEminimizer PDF contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.40 MB (2520661
bytes) on disk.
- FILEminimizer.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (722.79 KB)
FILEminimizer PDF is an application marketed by balesio AG. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall FILEminimizer PDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FILEminimizer PDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FILEminimizer PDF or simply click the Search field and type in "FILEminimizer PDF". If it exists on your system the FILEminimizer PDF application will be found automatically. After you select FILEminimizer PDF in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FILEminimizer PDF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FILEminimizer PDF:
- The publisher is: http://www.balesio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILEminimizer PDF\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FILEminimizer PDF.
8. After removing FILEminimizer PDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FILEminimizer PDF that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FILEminimizer PDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FILEminimizer PDF by balesio AG from your PC, nor are we saying that FILEminimizer PDF by balesio AG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FILEminimizer PDF supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:35:13.200