FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PCLC Technology International, Inc.
. You can read more on LC Technology International, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application FILERECOVERY Enterprise can be seen at http://www.LC-Tech.com
. FILERECOVERY Enterprise is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise. frc64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.59 MB (5863984 bytes) on disk.
FILERECOVERY Enterprise installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.46 MB (18311504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.34 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
This info is about FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is an application by LC Technology International, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the FILERECOVERY Enterprise app will be found very quickly. After you select FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FILERECOVERY Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.LC-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FILERECOVERY Enterprise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 18:02:40.153