FIFA MANAGER 12
You can find on this page details on how to remove FIFA MANAGER 12 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall FIFA MANAGER 12 from your computerElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. FIFA MANAGER 12 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\FIFA MANAGER 12 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. FIFA MANAGER 12's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\FIFA MANAGER 12\eauninstall.exe. Manager12.exe is the FIFA MANAGER 12's primary executable file and it takes around 18.20 MB (19084489 bytes) on disk.
FIFA MANAGER 12 contains of the executables below. They take 46.37 MB (48620536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eauninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- EdManager12.exe (4.39 MB)
- Manager12.exe (18.20 MB)
- ShortcutEditor_inst.exe (46.25 KB)
- ShortcutEditor_uninst.exe (46.25 KB)
- activation.exe (916.62 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (114.63 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (199.63 KB)
- FMOnline.exe (790.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of FIFA MANAGER 12. For other FIFA MANAGER 12 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove FIFA MANAGER 12.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FIFA MANAGER 12:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\EA Sports\FIFA MANAGER 12
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FIFA MANAGER 12
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FIFA MANAGER 12\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FIFA MANAGER 12\FriendlyName
FIFA MANAGER 12 is a program marketed by Electronic Arts. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall FIFA MANAGER 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FIFA MANAGER 12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FIFA MANAGER 12 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA MANAGER 12". If it is installed on your PC the FIFA MANAGER 12 program will be found very quickly. When you select FIFA MANAGER 12 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FIFA MANAGER 12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FIFA MANAGER 12.
8. After uninstalling FIFA MANAGER 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA MANAGER 12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA MANAGER 12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FIFA MANAGER 12 by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that FIFA MANAGER 12 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FIFA MANAGER 12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 10:28:20.763