This page is about FIFA 15 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FIFA 15 from your computerNarenji Game
. Open here
for more info on Narenji Game. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FIFA 15 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FIFA 15 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FIFA 15\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\FIFA 15\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. fifa15.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 83.23 MB (87277008 bytes) on disk.
FIFA 15 contains of the executables below. They occupy 139.85 MB (146646706
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fifa15.exe (83.23 MB)
- Launcher.exe (502.50 KB)
- Origin.Games.Reg.Tools.v1.0-3DM.exe (873.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (372.77 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.78 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.78 KB)
- D3D11Install.exe (300.78 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
This info is about FIFA 15 version 3.0
FIFA 15 is an application marketed by Narenji Game. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove FIFA 15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FIFA 15 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FIFA 15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FIFA 15". If it exists on your system the FIFA 15 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FIFA 15 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FIFA 15.
8. After removing FIFA 15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FIFA 15 by Narenji Game from your computer, nor are we saying that FIFA 15 by Narenji Game is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FIFA 15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 16:42:58.630