FIFA 14. is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FIFA 14. from your computerBlack Beard
. You can find out more on Black Beard or check for application updates here
. FIFA 14. is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FIFA 14 directory, regulated by the user's decision. FIFA 14.'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FIFA 14\unins000.exe. fifa14-3dm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 27.99 MB (29349888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FIFA 14.. They occupy an average of 68.74 MB (72077551
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.95 MB)
- fifa14-3dm.exe (27.99 MB)
- fifa14.exe (35.74 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.69 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (388.85 KB)
The current page applies to FIFA 14. version 184.108.40.206
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall FIFA 14..Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\FIFA14MW - Readme - How to Install.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FIFA 14._is1
FIFA 14. is an application released by Black Beard. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove FIFA 14. is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FIFA 14. from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FIFA 14. or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FIFA 14.". The FIFA 14. application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FIFA 14. in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 14., from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FIFA 14..
8. After removing FIFA 14., Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 14. that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FIFA 14. with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FIFA 14. by Black Beard from your PC, we are not saying that FIFA 14. by Black Beard is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FIFA 14. supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 12:05:15.393