You can find below details on how to uninstall FIFA 13 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FIFA 13 from your PCElectronic Arts
. More info about Electronic Arts can be seen here
. More data about the application FIFA 13 can be found at http://www.ea.com/mx
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 13 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for FIFA 13 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 13\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the FIFA 13's main executable file and it takes circa 551.88 KB (565128 bytes) on disk.
FIFA 13 contains of the executables below. They take 551.88 KB (565128
bytes) on disk.
This data is about FIFA 13 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other FIFA 13 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling FIFA 13 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by FIFA 13 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 13
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 13\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 13\Gdf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 13\MaintenanceLog.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\fifa13.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Sports\FIFA 13
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\FIFA 13
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\FIFA 13\Game\fifa13.exe
FIFA 13 is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall FIFA 13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FIFA 13 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FIFA 13 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FIFA 13". If it is installed on your PC the FIFA 13 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FIFA 13 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FIFA 13:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/mx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 13\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FIFA 13.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FIFA 13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FIFA 13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 13 by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that FIFA 13 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FIFA 13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:20:32.523