FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity for Windows. You can see more info on FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity at How to uninstall FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity from your PChttp://audacity.sourceforge.net
. Usually the FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ffmpeg For Audacity folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ffmpeg For Audacity\unins000.exe".
FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity is composed of the following executables which take 793.78 KB (812826
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (114.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity version 0.6.2
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FFmpeg for Audacity_is1
Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity or simply click the Search feature and type in "FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity". The FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity app will be found automatically. When you click FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity:
- The web site of the application is: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ffmpeg For Audacity\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity.
8. After uninstalling FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FFmpeg v0.6.2 for Audacity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130