This web page is about FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 from your PCFFFTP Project
. Go over here
for more info on FFFTP Project. Click on http://sourceforge.jp/projects/ffftp/
to get more details about FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 on FFFTP Project's website. FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ffftp directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ffftp\epuninst.exe. FFFTP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 586.00 KB (600064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FFFTP Ver.1.98g2. They take about 723.01 KB (740367
bytes) on disk.
- epuninst.exe (137.01 KB)
- FFFTP.exe (586.00 KB)
The current web page applies to FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 version 1.982
If you are manually uninstalling FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 is an application released by FFFTP Project. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 or simply click the Search field and type in "FFFTP Ver.1.98g2". The FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FFFTP Ver.1.98g2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FFFTP Ver.1.98g2:
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.jp/projects/ffftp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ffftp\epuninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FFFTP Ver.1.98g2.
8. After removing FFFTP Ver.1.98g2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 by FFFTP Project from your PC, nor are we saying that FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 by FFFTP Project is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:42:03.143