FEZ is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FEZ from your PCTrapdoor
. Further information on Trapdoor can be found here
. More details about the software FEZ can be found at http://www.fezgame.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FEZ directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for FEZ is C:\Program Files (x86)\FEZ\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled FEZ.exe and its approximative size is 1.04 MB (1094144 bytes).
FEZ installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 62.83 MB (65886457
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FEZ.exe (1.04 MB)
- OptimusFix.exe (13.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
FEZ is a program by Trapdoor. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall FEZ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FEZ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FEZ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FEZ". The FEZ app will be found very quickly. After you select FEZ in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FEZ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FEZ:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fezgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FEZ\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FEZ.
8. After removing FEZ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FEZ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FEZ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FEZ by Trapdoor from your computer, nor are we saying that FEZ by Trapdoor is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FEZ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:25:20.983