FBLook (remove only)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove FBLook (remove only) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FBLook (remove only) from your systemTechHit
. More data about TechHit can be read here
. Please follow http://www.TechHit.com/
if you want to read more on FBLook (remove only) on TechHit's website. FBLook (remove only) is usually set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\TechHit\FBLook directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove FBLook (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\TechHit\FBLook\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 118.17 KB (121009 bytes) on disk.
FBLook (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 118.17 KB (121009
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (118.17 KB)
FBLook (remove only) is an application marketed by TechHit. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase FBLook (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FBLook (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FBLook (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "FBLook (remove only)". If it exists on your system the FBLook (remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FBLook (remove only) in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FBLook (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FBLook (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.TechHit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\TechHit\FBLook\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FBLook (remove only).
8. After removing FBLook (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FBLook (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FBLook (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FBLook (remove only) by TechHit from your computer, nor are we saying that FBLook (remove only) by TechHit is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FBLook (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:19:23.760