You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FBDownloader for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FBDownloader from your computerHTTO Group Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on HTTO Group Ltd. Please open http://fbdownloader.com/
if you want to read more on FBDownloader on HTTO Group Ltd's website. FBDownloader is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\fbDownloader directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. FBDownloader's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\fbDownloader\uninst.exe. FBDownloader's primary file takes about 130.87 KB (134008 bytes) and its name is DotNetCheck.exe.
FBDownloader is comprised of the following executables which take 497.09 KB (509022
bytes) on disk:
- DotNetCheck.exe (130.87 KB)
- fbDownloader.exe (293.87 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.36 KB)
The current web page applies to FBDownloader version 1.0
only. For other FBDownloader versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling FBDownloader we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FBDownloader:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
FBDownloader is an application by the software company HTTO Group Ltd. Some computer users want to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove FBDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FBDownloader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FBDownloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "FBDownloader". If it exists on your system the FBDownloader app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FBDownloader in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FBDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FBDownloader:
- The software company is: http://fbdownloader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\fbDownloader\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FBDownloader.
8. After uninstalling FBDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FBDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FBDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FBDownloader by HTTO Group Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that FBDownloader by HTTO Group Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FBDownloader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 09:23:26.727