FATE: The Traitor Soul
You can find below details on how to uninstall FATE: The Traitor Soul for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FATE: The Traitor Soul from your systemWildTangent
. Open here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. You can see more info on FATE: The Traitor Soul at www.playfate.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FATE The Traitor Soul folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing FATE: The Traitor Soul is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FATE: The Traitor Soul's main file takes about 9.97 MB (10452992 bytes) and its name is Fate.exe.
FATE: The Traitor Soul contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.97 MB (10452992
bytes) on disk.
FATE: The Traitor Soul is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase FATE: The Traitor Soul is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FATE: The Traitor Soul from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FATE: The Traitor Soul or simply click the Search field and type in "FATE: The Traitor Soul". The FATE: The Traitor Soul app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FATE: The Traitor Soul in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FATE: The Traitor Soul, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FATE: The Traitor Soul:
- The web site of the application is: www.playfate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FATE: The Traitor Soul.
8. After uninstalling FATE: The Traitor Soul, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FATE: The Traitor Soul which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FATE: The Traitor Soul with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FATE: The Traitor Soul by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that FATE: The Traitor Soul by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FATE: The Traitor Soul in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-17 03:23:51.333