You can find below detailed information on how to remove FATE for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FATE from your computerWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be read here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about FATE on WildTangent's website. FATE is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\FATE directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing FATE is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\FATE\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Fate.exe and occupies 9.23 MB (9682944 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in FATE. They occupy 19.26 MB (20193070
bytes) on disk.
- Fate-WT.exe (9.86 MB)
- Fate.exe (9.23 MB)
- help.exe (34.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.12 KB)
This data is about FATE version 017796
alone. You can find below a few links to other FATE releases:
...click to view all...
FATE is a program released by WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove FATE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FATE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FATE or simply activate the Search field and type in "FATE". If it is installed on your PC the FATE application will be found automatically. After you click FATE in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FATE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FATE:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\FATE\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FATE.
8. After uninstalling FATE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FATE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FATE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FATE by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that FATE by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FATE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:48:12.390