This info is about F1 2012 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall F1 2012 from your PCR.G. Element Arts, SeregA_Lus
. More data about R.G. Element Arts, SeregA_Lus can be seen here
. You can see more info related to F1 2012 at http://element-team.org/index.php
. F1 2012 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\R.G. Element Arts\F1 2012 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\R.G. Element Arts\F1 2012\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove F1 2012. The application's main executable file has a size of 15.89 MB (16662680 bytes) on disk and is named f1_2012.exe.
The executables below are part of F1 2012. They occupy an average of 16.79 MB (17600828
bytes) on disk.
- f1_2012.exe (15.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (916.16 KB)
This data is about F1 2012 version 1.0
F1 2012 is a program by the software company R.G. Element Arts, SeregA_Lus. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove F1 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall F1 2012 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate F1 2012 or simply activate the Search field and type in "F1 2012". If it is installed on your PC the F1 2012 program will be found automatically. When you click F1 2012 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding F1 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for F1 2012:
- The software company is: http://element-team.org/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\R.G. Element Arts\F1 2012\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall F1 2012.
8. After uninstalling F1 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong F1 2012 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling F1 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall F1 2012 by R.G. Element Arts, SeregA_Lus from your PC, nor are we saying that F1 2012 by R.G. Element Arts, SeregA_Lus is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall F1 2012 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130