F1 2012 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\F1 2012 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall F1 2012 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\F1 2012\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. F1 2012's primary file takes around 15.89 MB (16662680 bytes) and is named f1_2012.exe. How to uninstall F1 2012 from your system
The following executables are incorporated in F1 2012. They take 17.16 MB (17988581
bytes) on disk.
- f1_2012.exe (15.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.99 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
This web page is about F1 2012 version 12012
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\F1 2012_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Games\F1 2012\f1_2012.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Games\F1 2012\x360ce.exe
Some people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase F1 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall F1 2012 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate F1 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "F1 2012". If it exists on your system the F1 2012 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select F1 2012 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about F1 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove F1 2012.
8. After removing F1 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong F1 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing F1 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130