You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove EyeTech Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall EyeTech Driver from your systemEyeTech Digital Systems
. You can find out more on EyeTech Digital Systems or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on EyeTech Driver at http://www.eyetechds.com
. Usually the EyeTech Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\EyeTechDS\Drivers64 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove EyeTech Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EyeTechDS\Drivers64\Remove_EyeTech_Drivers.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 346.17 KB (354483 bytes) on disk and is labeled Remove_EyeTech_Drivers.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in EyeTech Driver. They take 26.44 MB (27721995
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EyeTechDriverInstaller2.exe (14.83 MB)
- Remove_EyeTech_Drivers.exe (346.17 KB)
- vcredist_x862010SP1.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86SP1MFC.exe (2.58 MB)
- DPInst.exe (913.55 KB)
- vcredist_x64SP1MFC.exe (3.03 MB)
This page is about EyeTech Driver version 14.07.17.46
EyeTech Driver is a program released by the software company EyeTech Digital Systems. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall EyeTech Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EyeTech Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EyeTech Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "EyeTech Driver". The EyeTech Driver program will be found automatically. After you select EyeTech Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EyeTech Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EyeTech Driver:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eyetechds.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EyeTechDS\Drivers64\Remove_EyeTech_Drivers.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EyeTech Driver.
8. After uninstalling EyeTech Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EyeTech Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EyeTech Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EyeTech Driver by EyeTech Digital Systems from your PC, we are not saying that EyeTech Driver by EyeTech Digital Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EyeTech Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:09:29.757