You can find below details on how to uninstall EyeRoller 1.1.4 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall EyeRoller 1.1.4 from your computerJockerSoft
. Further information on JockerSoft can be found here
. You can read more about on EyeRoller 1.1.4 at http://www.jockersoft.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\EyeRoller folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling EyeRoller 1.1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\EyeRoller\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. EyeRoller 1.1.4's main file takes about 424.00 KB (434176 bytes) and its name is EyeRoller.exe.
The executable files below are part of EyeRoller 1.1.4. They take an average of 484.19 KB (495807
bytes) on disk.
- EyeRoller.exe (424.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.4
of EyeRoller 1.1.4.
EyeRoller 1.1.4 is an application marketed by the software company JockerSoft. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase EyeRoller 1.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EyeRoller 1.1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EyeRoller 1.1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EyeRoller 1.1.4". The EyeRoller 1.1.4 app will be found automatically. After you select EyeRoller 1.1.4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EyeRoller 1.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EyeRoller 1.1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jockersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\EyeRoller\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EyeRoller 1.1.4.
8. After removing EyeRoller 1.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EyeRoller 1.1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EyeRoller 1.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EyeRoller 1.1.4 by JockerSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that EyeRoller 1.1.4 by JockerSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EyeRoller 1.1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:35:26.507