ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 from your computerEdmilson de Jesus
. Open here
for more details on Edmilson de Jesus. Please follow http://www.edmilson.eti.br
if you want to read more on ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 on Edmilson de Jesus's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExtractFotoVideo folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExtractFotoVideo\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ExtractFotoVideo.exe and occupies 2.35 MB (2467840 bytes).
ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.62 MB (4842404
bytes) on disk.
- EFVCapture.exe (2.20 MB)
- ExtractFotoVideo.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
This data is about ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 version 6.2.0
ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 is an application released by the software company Edmilson de Jesus. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0". The ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.edmilson.eti.br
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExtractFotoVideo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0.
8. After uninstalling ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 by Edmilson de Jesus from your PC, nor are we saying that ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 by Edmilson de Jesus is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 06:34:12.740