Exterminate It! is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Open here
for more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Please follow http://www.exterminate-it.com
if you want to read more on Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s page. Exterminate It! is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Exterminate It!. The application's main executable file occupies 1.91 MB (2004968 bytes) on disk and is named ExterminateIt.exe.
The executables below are part of Exterminate It!. They occupy an average of 1.96 MB (2057655
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.91 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (51.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Exterminate It!. You can find below info on other versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application released by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Exterminate It! in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:43:25.930