Extended Update is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Extended Update from your PCExtended Update
. Further information on Extended Update can be found here
. Extended Update is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UpdaterEX\UpdateProc directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UpdaterEX\UpdateProc\UpdateTask.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Extended Update. UpdateTask.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.50 KB (108032 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Extended Update. They take about 105.50 KB (108032
bytes) on disk.
- UpdateTask.exe (105.50 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Extended Update is an application by the software company Extended Update. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Extended Update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Extended Update from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Extended Update or simply click the Search feature and type in "Extended Update". The Extended Update app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Extended Update in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Extended Update, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Extended Update.
8. After removing Extended Update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Extended Update that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Extended Update using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Extended Update by Extended Update from your PC, we are not saying that Extended Update by Extended Update is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Extended Update in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:19:13.280